1. There are a large number of beneficial microorganisms in the bio-organic fertilizer, which can decompose the organic matter in the soil, increase the soil aggregate structure, and improve the soil composition. Microorganisms multiply very fast in the soil. They are like a big invisible net, intricately intricate. After the death of the microbial cells, many tiny pipes are left in the soil. These tiny pipes not only increase the air permeability of the soil, but also make the soil fluffy and soft, and the nutrients and water are not easily lost, which increases the water storage of the soil. Fertilizer capacity avoids and eliminates soil compaction.
2. The beneficial microorganisms in bio-organic fertilizer can also inhibit the reproduction of harmful bacteria, so that we can use less pesticides. If applied for many years, it can effectively inhibit soil harmful organisms, saving labor, money, and pollution. The guys were stunned!
3. 95% of the trace elements in the soil are in insoluble form and cannot be absorbed and utilized by plants. Microbial metabolites contain a large amount of organic acids. These substances are like hot water added to ice. It can dissolve the trace elements calcium, magnesium, sulfur, copper, zinc, iron, boron, molybdenum and other essential mineral elements of plants, and turn them into nutrient elements that can be directly absorbed and utilized by plants, greatly increasing the soil’s fertility supply capacity.
4. The beneficial microorganisms such as Bacillus subtilis in the bio-organic fertilizer use the organic matter in the soil to produce secondary metabolites, which contain a lot of growth-promoting substances. For example, auxin can promote plant elongation and growth, abscisic acid can promote fruit maturity, gibberellin can promote flowering and fruit setting, increase the number of flowering, fruit retention, increase yield, make the fruit plump, fresh and tender, and can be marketed early. To increase production and income.
5. The microorganisms in organic fertilizers have strong vitality and survive in the soil for a long time. Nitrogen-fixing bacteria, phosphorus-dissolving bacteria, potassium-dissolving bacteria and other microorganisms can use nitrogen in the air and release potassium and phosphorus in the soil that are not easily absorbed by crops. Continuously supply crop nutrients. Therefore, organic fertilizer also has long-term effects.
6. According to relevant data, it is confirmed that the utilization rate of chemical fertilizers in our actual production is only 30%-45%. Part of the lost chemical fertilizer is decomposed and released into the atmosphere, part is lost with soil and water, and part is fixed in the soil, which cannot be directly absorbed and used by plants, and it will also cause soil salinization and compaction and other undesirable consequences. When we apply organic fertilizer, its beneficial biological activities can improve the soil structure, increase the soil’s ability to retain water and fertilizer, thereby reducing the loss of nutrients. Coupled with the effect of organic matter beneficial microorganisms to dissolve phosphorus and potassium, the effective utilization rate of chemical fertilizers can be increased to more than 50%.
7. Organic fertilizers can increase crop yields and improve the quality of agricultural products. Under the same nutrient elements, organic fertilizers are compared with chemical fertilizers. When applied as base fertilizers, organic fertilizers generally have better effects than chemical fertilizers. The effect of organic fertilizers is often better than chemical fertilizers. Especially improving the quality of agricultural products is more beneficial than chemical fertilizers. Chinese farmers have a tradition of using organic fertilizers and attach great importance to the use of organic fertilizers. “Ecological agriculture” and “organic agriculture” are emerging in developed countries such as the United States, Western Europe, and Japan. They attach great importance to the use of organic fertilizers and stipulate organic fertilizers as the main source of fertilizer for the production of green food.
8. Organic fertilizer can promote the growth of soil microorganisms and promote the absorption and utilization of crops. Organic fertilizer contains a large amount of organic matter and is the best place for the growth and reproduction of various microorganisms. The organic matter of organic fertilizer can also produce various phenols, vitamins, enzymes, auxins and hormone-like substances in the process of decomposing, which can promote the growth of crop roots and the absorption of nutrients.
9. Reduce nutrient fixation and improve nutrient effectiveness. Organic fertilizer contains many organic acids, humic acids and other hydroxyl substances. They all have strong chelating ability and can chelate with many metal elements to form chelate. Prevent the soil from fixing these nutrients and failing. For example, organic fertilizers and phosphate fertilizers are used in combination. The organic acids and other chelates in the organic fertilizers can chelate the highly active aluminum ions in the soil, which can prevent the combination of aluminum and phosphorus to form closed storage phosphorus that is difficult for crops to absorb. Increase soil available phosphorus content.
10. Accelerate the formation of soil aggregates and improve soil physical and chemical properties. Organic-inorganic aggregates are an important indicator of soil fertility. The more it contains, the better the physical properties of the soil. The more fertile the soil, the stronger the ability to preserve soil, water and fertilizer. , The better the aeration performance, the more conducive to the growth of crop roots.
With the continuous development of agricultural modernization, the role of organic fertilizer in agricultural production has been re-emphasized. The agricultural products grown with organic fertilizer have good taste and can effectively maintain the unique nutrition and taste of fruits and vegetables, and at the same time protect and improve the soil environment. China also plays a pivotal role. Therefore, it is necessary for us to apply and understand organic fertilizer.
(1) Provide a variety of nutrients and have a long fertilizer effect.
Organic fertilizer provides abundant organic matter, nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and various trace elements for the growth and development of soybean plants, and can continue to meet the needs of a large number of nutrients for flowering, pod formation and swelling in the middle and late stages of soybean growth.
(2) Improve soil structure and fertilize soil.
The organic matter in the organic fertilizer can loosen the compacted clay and reunite the loose sandy soil, creating good water, aeration, and temperature conditions for the growth and development of soybean roots, and promoting the growth and development of the above-ground part of the plant.
(3) Mitigating or controlling the hazards of repeated cropping.
Organic fertilizer can not only replenish soil nutrients at any time, improve soil structure, fertilize the soil, but also eliminate toxic substances in the soil, thereby reducing the harm of continuous cropping.
(4) The effect of increasing production.
Production practice has proved that the application of organic fertilizer can significantly increase the yield of soybeans, and the increase in yield is generally 10% to 20%, and the more barren the soil, the more obvious the effect of applying organic fertilizer.